With the new CustomsNow™ ABI Reconciliation module, filing your own recon entry is simple – and less expensive than paying a third party to do it for you. The recon entry is easily created in our Customs-approved ABI software through a two-screen process.
First, flagged entry data, regardless of filer, is imported to complete the necessary calculations. Next, the entry is electronically transmitted and the required CBP files are automatically created by our system. Finally, the required data is physically submitted to your designated CBP recon port, and you’re done.
- Control – Manage the timing and quality of the submitted reconciliation.
- Savings – Pay per transaction (as low as $500), or a monthly/yearly flat fee; not hourly or per number of flagged entries.
- Visibility – Gain access to ABI query functionality: HTS, ADD/CVD, and cargo manifest.
- Tools – Gain access to our reconciliation tools.
- Support – Provided by licensed Customs brokers.
Click here to see the step by step process and system screen prints.
Call or email us to schedule a WebEx demo of our recon module today!
949-480-1692 –or- 888-669-7501