Of course, it’s always prudent to review and benchmark your company’s global trade management (GTM) practices or goals. Some questions you may ask yourself include:
- Is your company focused on improving global trade compliance this year?
- Which GTM areas is your company prioritizing for improvement for the next 12 months?
- Are you monitoring key trade compliance trends and new regulations at a global level?
Aberdeen Group, a leading provider of fact-based business research, provides a convenient tool for you to focus your review – its Annual Global Trade Management Survey. By participating in the survey, qualified participants receive a FREE copy of the final report (a $399 value) publishing on or before Sept 30, 2010.
You might consider participation in the survey if:
- You wish to know if your company is engaging in GTM best practices
- You want to see what others in your industry are doing with respect to GTM
- You are considering incorporating GTM components in your business but are not sure where to start
For more information and to take the survey click here.