US Customs has just issued its April 2011 ACE Trade Account Owner Update.
- Overview of step taken in resolving an ACE trouble ticket
- Step-by-step instructions (with screen shots) for merging ACE reports using Microsoft Access
- CBP’s security update to the ACE Secure Data Portal, which discontinues the SSL protocol, and requires the use of TSL protocol on browsers to access ACE
- Recent ACE Updates
- Resolved issue relating to ACE incorrectly changing contol status of ACE entry summaries
- Added “Links” in ACE navigation for future functionality which will allow users to navigate between ACE Portal and ISF Portal
- Guidance for truck carriers for amending the date of birth of drivers
- Answers to the trade’s questions on ACE
- And more
The ACE Trade Account Owner Update is available here.