US Customs has just issued its September-October 2011 ACE Trade Account Owner Update.
Many of the update’s highlights have been covered recently in this blog:
- Simplified entry process
- ACE customer satisfaction survey (now extended until October 26)
- Courtesy notice of liquidation report (now available)
- September 2011 TSN meeting highlights
Also of note in the update are:
- Trade Outreach Webinars now available include “CBP Role of the Broker,” “CBP Account Management Restructuring,” and “ACE Post Summary Corrections.”
- Upcoming changes to data visibility for PSCs.
The ACE Trade Account Owner Update is available here.