The Southern California Roundtable of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals is hosting its first annual Supply Chain & Technology Summit on Thursday, May 21 in Los Angeles. Hear firsthand from the CEOs of the hottest supply chain start-ups, as well as top industry professionals, how and why the supply chain industry is able to embrace change at a pace never before thought possible.
This is a unique opportunity to learn about the leading edge technology our panelist are using to disrupt and improve the supply chain. Event will consist of 12 keynote speakers presenting on various supply chain and tech related areas, including the CEO of CustomsNow™, Karin Smith.
Featured topics include:
- Tech and Venture Investment trends in the Transportation Sector
- CEO Panel: Tech Start-Ups in the Supply Chain
- Making the Ports More Efficient with Technology & Free Flow
- The On-Demand Economy – Where are we going now?
- Silicon Beach Overview: What is all the Buzz?