The facts regarding the outage window are detailed below:
- Air Manifest: Air AMS will go offline at 3:00 PM EST, Saturday, June 6th and Air Manifests will be brought online in ACE by 5:00 AM EST, Sunday, June 7th.
- ACS Entry/Entry Summary: ACS will go offline at 3:00 PM EST, Saturday, June 6th and will be brought back online no later than 5:00 PM EST, Saturday, June 6th.
- During the June 6, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM outage window, CBP will not process FTZ Admissions/e214s (All FZ and FT APP ID’s) or FDA Prior Notice WP transactions.
- Air Inbond Transactions: Filers should not send QX/WX ABI inbond transactions after 3:00 PM EST, Saturday, June 6th. After 3:00 PM June 6th, filers should wait until 5:00 AM EST, Sunday, June 7th to submit air inbond ABI requests via the new QP/WP transaction.
- Air Manifest Query: Filers should stop using the ABI IN transaction to query airway bills as of 3:00 PM EST, Saturday, June 6th. Filers should use the ACE ABI CQ Query starting at 5:00 AM EST, Sunday, June 7th.
- All messages transmitted after Saturday, June 6th at 3:00 PM EST will be held and processed once that component of the system is brought back online.
The CSMS also details the user support procedures for the transition.