ACE is happening. Learn more now! CBP has recently posted new and updated information concerning ACE and PGAs on CBP.gov. The updated information includes:
- ACE Support Page – This CBP.gov page provides an overview of resources and contacts for ACE Portal, ACE AESDirect, Technical, and PGA support.
- ACE Cargo Release Cancellation Process – This document provides a diagram describing the process flow for the cancellation of ACE entry / cargo release filings.
- ACEopedia – This document provides details on current ACE features and their benefits, as well as details on new features that are currently being developed.
- ACE Development and Deployment Schedule – This schedule provides details on when upcoming ACE capabilities will be developed and deployed into the ACE Production envi- ronment.
- ACE Adoption Rate Report (April 2016) – This report provides ACE onboarding statistics, cargo release and entry summary rates, PGA Pilot Status, and deployed core capability percentages.
- Document Image System (DIS) Implementation Guide – This guide provides record lay- outs, interface requirements, and communication protocol for the submission of elec- tronic documentation.
- PGA Forms List – This list provides the requirements for PGA information in ACE and methods of submission.
- ACE International Trade Data System (ITDS) PGA Message Set Process Flows – These summaries describe the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) being used by CBP and PGAs as part of the ACE/ITDS pilots.
- Appendix V: Government Agency Codes – This appendix displays the Government agency codes used by the trade when submitting data via the PGA Message Set.