Still trying to get your head around the various ACE deadlines in 2016? Then check out US Customs’ ACE Mandatory Use Dates resource. Important upcoming deadlines are:
- July 23 – Filers will also be required to file in ACE and no longer permitted to file in ACS many transactions, including those relating to warehouses
- August 27 – All electronic protests must be filed via the ACE Secure Data Portal (ACE Portal).
- October 1 – Transmission of all remaining electronic portions of the CBP cargo process will be required in ACE. This requirement includes:
- Duty Deferrals
- Statements (with associated collections functions)
- December – full implementation of the Single Window via ACE