Just announced by CBP: The ten Centers of Excellence and Expertise (CEE) Directors will conduct interactive discussions through an individual speed roundtable style format. Symposium participants may rotate to the tables of their choice for discussions on one of many CBP trade priorities including enforcement, strategic trade processing, industry collaboration, efficiencies gained and account based principles.
Don’t miss this opportunity to have an up close and personal discussion around the mission and operational focus of the Centers.
- Apparel, Footwear & Textiles – San Francisco
- Electronics – Los Angeles
- Machinery – Laredo
- Natural Gas & Minerals – Houston
- Base Metals – Chicago
- Consumer Products & Mass Merchandising – Atlanta
- Industrial & Manufacturing Materials – Buffalo
- Automotive & Aerospace – Detroit
- Agriculture & Prepared Products – Miami
- Pharmaceuticals, Health & Chemicals – New York
The 2016 East Coast Trade Symposium will be held on December 1-2, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City hotel in Arlington, VA. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!