American Shipper is offering a free webinar on November 17 at 2 PM ET on maximizing duty recovery opportunities on Mexico imports.
It’s hard for trade compliance teams to know what they’re leaving on the table in terms of duty recovery, even when those opportunities are right in their backyard. Mexico’s IMMEX program is a perfect example.
Being unaware of the program’s unique rules and regulations can put a company at a disadvantage and hurt their bottom line; especially for companies without in-house experts.
This one-hour session will focus on the opportunities the IMMEX program presents for duty recovery.
|Topics to be discussed include:
- Benefits and challenges of duty recovery in Mexico
- Options available to Mexican importers and exporters to recover duties and taxes
- The process for calculating and filling recoveries
- How to coordinate with the proper government agencies in Mexico
|Expert panelists include:
- Rody Camacho, Practice Leader, Livingston International
- Rodrigo Elvira, GTM Sales Solutions Consultant, Livingston International
- Moderated by Eric Kulisch, Trade and Transportation Editor, American Shipper