On August 21st CBP sent out CSMS message no. 17-000506 on behalf of the U.S. Food & Drug Administration.
The message announced three identical webinars, to be held September 5th, 7th, and 11th which will provide information on the evolution of FDA’s Import Trade Auxiliary Communications System or ITACS system “to ensure that trade users are familiar with and understand the new ITACS Account Management functionality.”
The webinars will include the following:
- An overview of current ITACS functionality
- Background and overview of the new ITACS Account Management functionality
- Creating an ITACS Account
- Retrieving Notices of FDA Action from ITACS
- Managing your ITACS Account, Users and Groups
- Where to find ITACS and ITACS Account Management resources
If your imports are regulated by the FDA we strongly suggest that you attend one of these webinars. Click here for more detailed information and to register.