As part of its ongoing Trade Outreach program, US Customs will present next week a webinar entitled “ACE Reports: The Benefits of the New Entry Summary Universe.” The webinar, which is free and open to the trade, will occur on Tuesday December 7 from 2:00 – 3:30 pm (ET).
US Customs has just issued its November 2010 ACE Trade Account Owner Update. Highlights include:
- ACE report step-by-step instructions for sorting multiple HTS numbers reported on one line item (so they appear at the top of the report)
- New e-Manifest (Rail and Sea) reports, which will be available in early 2011, including two-hour refresh reports will include manifest data that has been created or changed within the past two hours.
- Guidance for importers who receive an error message when trying to respond to CBP Forms 28, 29 and 4647 through the ACE Portal.
- Link to the most recent version of CBP’s International Trade Data System (ITDS) Concept of Operations (ConOps) document, which sets forth in great detail anticipated next steps to be used in the ACE modernization effort, in the areas of automation, integration and communication.
- Answers to the trade’s questions on ACE
- And more
The ACE Trade Account Owner Update is available here.